- Fosscati Bicicletta Motorizzata does not endorse, authorize or condone illegal use of power-assisted bicycles.
- Prospective users must be competent both riding a bicycle and operating a power-assisted bicycle.
Australian road regulations:
- Bicycles may be fitted with motors that provide power assistance up to 200 watts;
- Riders must wear a helmet;
- Bikes must have proper brakes, lights and warning bell or horn;
- Riders must obey the road rules.
CONTACT GIACOMO FOSSCATI by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FONO: 02 6680 5740 or, if calling from outside Australia: (612) 805740
CELLULARE: o431 417588 or, if calling from outside Australia: +61431 417588